Apr 29, 2008

Fits of laughter after a long time.


This person sent the following message to Saira, who has a picture of her little niece on Facebook.


I want to thank this person from the bottom of my heart for giving me the dose of laughter which I had been looking for throughout the past year.


Thank you, Mr. Crackhead, you are truly what we needed.


Saira and I still have not stopped laughing, btw.



Muhammad Saleem
Add as Friend
10:34am Mar 20th

hello little baby

asslam o aliakum i m sameer from lahore. mujh say dosti karo gay?laikan abi
tum kafi younger ho.

2 comments:

Nameless Nomad said...

lol
I've a feeling just like Saira used a baby pic on her profile, Saleem is actually a 6 yr old who is using his uncle's pic :p
I absolutely hate these social networking sites.. I'm missing out on so much fun though!

Majaz said...

you are!