Mar 7, 2008

Somewhat conclusive. Maybe.

Life is split between halves.

The haves and the have nots. The give and take. The happy and sad. The misery and the ecstasy. The truth and turmoil. The faith and logic.

I guess it kind of comes down to what you choose when you ultimately decide to defy concentric circles of logic and criticisms. When you shut your eyes real tight and say, "I know and I don't care!" and just keep on maintaining that course. Regardless.

It is only then when you can embrace the dichotomies and accept the unacceptable, believe the unbelievable and find truth in what appears to be non-existent.

For me - that's faith. That's the portion of life where you set aside the whats and whos and whereofs and say, "I don't care. I just don't care."

And then again. It takes a tremendous amount of courage - and that extra dash of foolhardiness to make that happen. But we are foolhardy every so often anyway, aren't we? We can only separate courage from stupidity within a hairline - and call it what we want - believe in what we want. Truth - isn't necessarily objective. And accepting it for that virtue alone - is what unfolds that schism in humanity.

I don't know what I'm saying now. There's more antibiotics in my veins than blood and phlegm - so I'll stay silent.

I like being that way now.

No comments: