Some wonderful Pakistani I am..
Anyway. As if this post isn't enough about me already here goes:
So six completely unspectacular factoids? That's easy.
- I'm an insomniac. A relentless one. I sleep less than 6 hours a day and can remain extremely fresh and bright and energetic. It's only the less-than-three-hour-a-day day that can dampen my spirits and make me go to sleep (Z can attest to that). Wait, did that just turn into spectacular?
- I like to read all my text messages before I go to sleep. My N95 has a lifeblog. It tracks everything you did since you activated the phone. And I sometimes begin from the beginning. All the random pictures I've taken (that's another spectacular-nothing, I take pictures of everything, anything and then some), all the I'll be there in a few moments messages and videos. Everything.
- I don't like the sea much. Khiites are obsessed with it but I'm not. It's just ... the sea. What's the big deal?
- I hate the Iphone. I think it's charm dies down after the first few days. After you get over the phone without buttons, you realize you have been conditioned to push buttons (no dual meaning intended) ever since you were a kid. So buttons are good. Buttons are home. (Bet you don't think I'm spectacular anymore, eh? I'm talking about how good buttons are!)
- I don't like carrying purses. Girls think it's some testament to fashion. I don't. I consider purses to be a lag and only carry them outta sheer necessity. If I'm wearing something ultra gorgeous and am at a formal gathering, I might carry it. But I'm a very pockety kinda person. Give me pockets, spare the purses.
- I have the flu 6 months in the year. Yes, yes. Wrinkle thy nose.
Okay, I'm all out now.
I tag Ordered-Chaos, Roop, Erin, Natasha, M and M. And Barooq.
Phew. All the love to you, Hira. But this one took a zing outta me. Dunno why. Must be the flu.